Walton Brook vineyard was originally planted in 2008 on a sunny South-facing slope consisting of clay with flint on limestone at Horseleys Farm, Burton on the Wolds.
English still white and rose wine : Rose, Seyval, Solaris and Bacchus. Sparkling Pink Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris available in 2015
- Walton Brook Vineyard on Radio Leicester with Ben Jackson 15th October 2016
- Part-time and weekend work available working for Walton Brook Vineyard 26th July 2016
- Walton Brook Sponsors Homestart Charnwood 10K run 24th November 2015
- The Mallpress English and Welsh Wine Blog 17th November 2015
- Walton Brook Vineyard near Loughborough has prosperous future 25th February 2015
Walton Brook Vineyard Ltd.
Burton on the Wolds,