Walton Brook vineyard was originally planted in 2008 on a sunny South-facing slope consisting of clay with flint on limestone at Horseleys Farm, Burton on the Wolds.
The original plantation of 2500 vines consisted of Seyval Blanc, Solaris, Regent and Madeline Angevine planted in two blocks by laser guided equipment all the way from Germany.
The following year, an additional several hundred vines of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay were planted, and again in 2010 a further 6,000 Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Bacchus completed the current selection.
Tastings and visits by appointment only
Friday – Sun; 11am – 4pm.
Please call to arrange in advance
- Walton Brook Vineyard on Radio Leicester with Ben Jackson 15th October 2016
- Part-time and weekend work available working for Walton Brook Vineyard 26th July 2016
- Walton Brook Sponsors Homestart Charnwood 10K run 24th November 2015
- The Mallpress English and Welsh Wine Blog 17th November 2015
- Walton Brook Vineyard near Loughborough has prosperous future 25th February 2015
Walton Brook Vineyard Ltd. AWRS: XLAW00000103126
Burton on the Wolds,