Walton Brook Vineyard featured on Ben Jackson’s Radio Leicester show :
We’re on at 1 hr 10 mins (and 26 seconds). Enjoy!
Something exciting is happening in the pretty countryside of north Leicestershire. Tom Pegden trudged through the February snow to investigate.
In fields, halfway between Six Hills and Loughborough, there is a vineyard. And it’s quite a big vineyard – 9,000 vines on 10 acres of gently sloping, south-facing land.
The land is owned by Burton on the Wolds arable farmers Richard & Trevor Eggleston, who took the plunge to diversify following a suggestion from Trevor’s son-in-law, and now business partner, Ceri Griffiths in 2007.
- Walton Brook Vineyard on Radio Leicester with Ben Jackson 15th October 2016
- Part-time and weekend work available working for Walton Brook Vineyard 26th July 2016
- Walton Brook Sponsors Homestart Charnwood 10K run 24th November 2015
- The Mallpress English and Welsh Wine Blog 17th November 2015
- Walton Brook Vineyard near Loughborough has prosperous future 25th February 2015
Walton Brook Vineyard Ltd. AWRS: XLAW00000103126
Burton on the Wolds,