England’s premier grape variety. Dry white wine with elderflower on the nose and a crisp fruity mouthfeel. Will develop with age towards a Sauvignon Blanc like experience.
Do not overchill, allow to breathe
Dry rose with a depth of summer fruitiness that lingers on the palate. Matches well with a range of different food. Easy drinking and talkative, made for late summer evenings and sharing in the best of company.
Another hybrid white wine grape suited to cool climates, a consistent producer in the vineyard, bottled with some residual sugar to balance its natural crispness. Medium white wine.
Early ripening hybrid grape variety suited to England’s cool climate viticulture. Naturally high berry sugar levels. A tropical, floral aroma that continues in the mouth, notes of peach, pear. Well balanced and flavourful.
Sparkling Wine – Pinot Noir Rose
Light pink in colour with a smooth creamy feel, notes of red berry fruit with higher acidity levels make this a well balanced classic Sparkling English Wine.
- Walton Brook Vineyard on Radio Leicester with Ben Jackson 15th October 2016
- Part-time and weekend work available working for Walton Brook Vineyard 26th July 2016
- Walton Brook Sponsors Homestart Charnwood 10K run 24th November 2015
- The Mallpress English and Welsh Wine Blog 17th November 2015
- Walton Brook Vineyard near Loughborough has prosperous future 25th February 2015
Walton Brook Vineyard Ltd. AWRS: XLAW00000103126
Burton on the Wolds,